Available for Members
Monday, April 16, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Information Technology
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Additional Information: Benefits Available
A technology company has an open position for a Telecommuting Data Science Machine Learning Analyst.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Driving actionable data insights and solutions from some of the world's most interesting datasets
- Collaborating with our distributed team of data science and software engineering professionals
- Providing exploratory research, proof of concept and MVP projects
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Understanding of mathematical foundations behind Machine Learning and numerical modeling algorithms, and comfortable with discussing them in details
- Substantial experience and aptitude in developing hypotheses and Machine Learning solutions for real-world, complex problems
- Ability to interact with and derive actionable insights from a wide range of unique data sets.
- Experience developing end-to-end scalable machine learning systems in an industry or research environment
- Quantitative background in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or other technical field.
- Experience with common analysis tools available in Python (such as NumPy and scikit-learn)