Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Friday, April 06, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Education, Teaching
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Weekly Hours: Part Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Masters
A university is seeking a Telecommuting Mathematics Faculty Member.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Teach assigned courses within the qualified discipline including curriculum maintenance
- Complete projects as directed by the Lead Faculty member and Academic Program Directors
- Serve as course content expert and reviews individual courses for rigor and currency
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- A master's degree in Mathematics required
- Applicants who hold a master's degree in the field of mathematics or mathematical sciences with at least 18 graduate credit hours in the math field may also be considered
- Will also consider competence, effectiveness and capacity, including related work experiences in the field, professional licensure and certifications, honors and awards, continuous documented excellence in teaching, or other demonstrated competencies and achievements that contribute to effective teaching and student learning outcomes
- Employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.