Virtual Recruiting Coordinator
A major nationwide food service provider needs applicants for an opening for a Virtual Recruiting Coordinator.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Acting as a subject matter expert on the use of the company's applicant tracking system
- Generating period reports from the ATS and compiling recruiting metrics
- Coordinating the company's attendance at recruiting conferences, job fairs and other events
- High School diploma
- Minimum of two years related experience
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Process oriented with outstanding customer service skills
- Intermediate to expert computer skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Taleo or a similar Applicant Tracking System
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH