Remote Customer Service Representative Company Scottsdale ,AZ Posted: 5 hours ago Full-Time Job Description Company is in search of strong customer service representatives to work alongside a busy company within the healthcare industry! This will be a remote
location: Phoenix, Arizona job type: Contract salary: $9 - 15 per hour work hours: 8am to 5pm education: Associates responsibilities:
strong commitment to providing quality service. Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills.
A rental company has a current position open for a Remote Moving Equipment Contact Center Agent in Phoenix. Core Responsibilities of this position include: Taking back-to-back, incoming calls from customers Assisting customers with quoting rental rates, sales and earning new business Assisting
Service Analyst Company Phoenix ,AZ Contractor Job Description From the manager on remote work: "They will be working 99% remotely, the other 1% they will need to come to the office for generic requests that cant be done over the computer, i.e mostly device pickup and re-imaging
Work from Home, Call Center Representative Sierra Vista, AZ Full Time Entry Level About OnProcess Technology OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes. We are a trusted advisor to
Bilingual Spanish Agent (Seasonal)
Phoenix, Arizona. Location:
2727 N Central Ave, Phoenix, Arizona 85004 United States of America. Do you enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment. ? If so, consider a position as a Bilingual Spanish Agent.
A staffing agency has a current position open for a Remote Bilingual Spanish Customer Relations Agent in Tucson. Core Responsibilities Include: Record all customer call dispositions and call notes Send correspondence through e-fax and open skip trace requests Negotiate with customers per