Remote Jobs at Black Teacher Collaborative (BTC)
Black Teacher Collaborative (BTC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring that Black children have learning environments staffed by Black educators.
What They Do
Black Teacher Collaborative (BTC) provides professional development and education for Black educators. The organization also provides a platform for systemic change to increase the impact that Black teachers have on the lives of Black students.
BTC has a geographically-distributed team and offers a variety of job telecommuting job opportunities. Candidates for jobs with the company can be based anywhere in the United States and travel may be required for some jobs.
At the time of our research, we discovered telecommute jobs for a fellowship director, a director of program design, and a vice president of program and innovation.
Telecommute Tools Used
Research did not uncover any telecommute tools used by BTC.
- Based on our research, BTC is a 100% Virtual Employer
- We found that BTC requires appropriate academic degrees for some jobs
- Research indicated that salaries are based on experience
- BTC provided benefits, based on research findings
- Application method: online form
Join Our Community Today
- Largest screened remote jobs database.
- Save time. We research the jobs for you.
- New remote jobs posted daily.
- Search our database and start applying.
Headquarters Atlanta, Georgia
Type 100% Virtual Employer