Remote Jobs at Human Milk Banking Association of North America (HMBANA)
Human Milk Banking Association of North America (HMBANA) is a non-profit organization that promotes safe practices for milk donation and distribution.
What They Do
HMBANA helps mothers who are unable to breastfeed by offering safe real-milk options. This organization manages the collection of donations, proper storage, and efficient distribution.
This employer sometimes hires remote candidates. Telecommuters may have flexible work schedules.
At the time of our research, we discovered a remote job for an administrative assistant/health equity coordinator.
Remote Tools Used
Our research did not reveal any remote tools used by HMBANA.
- We found one full-time remote position available at the time of our research
- Job researchers discovered that HMBANA values candidates who are detailed and organized
- According to our research, HMBANA hires people who have a self-starting work ethic
- We noted that salary data was available in job ads
- Application method: job board