Remote Jobs at Internet Archive
Internet Archive is a non-profit organization focused on building an internet library.
What They Do
Internet Archive provides an internet library of texts, audio, moving images, software, and archived web pages. The organization is focused on offering permanent access to the world’s knowledge in digital format to researchers, historians, and scholars.
Internet Archive is telecommute-friendly and regularly offers remote job opportunities. Travel is required for some jobs with the company.
At the time of our research, we discovered remote jobs for a software engineer, a partner coordinator - Archive-It, a technical support specialist - Archive-It, and a program/product manager: web archiving and data services.
Remote Tools Used
We were not able to identify any remote tools used by Internet Archive at the time of our research.
- According to our research, the organization promotes a healthy work-life balance
- We found that Internet Archive offers job autonomy
- Job researchers uncovered that the organization has a collaborative team culture
- Research revealed that the Internet Archive provides benefits
- Application method: Applicant Tracking System