Remote Jobs at KinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is an educational services company.
What They Do
KinderCare Education operates education centers for children from six months to 12 years of age. The company focuses on child safety and the development of social and emotional skills.
KinderCare Education hires remote candidates for some roles. Remote workers with the company are generally not required to travel.
At the time of our research, we discovered remote jobs for a customer experience supervisor, a IT operations manager, and a director of application development.
Remote Tools Used
- Amazon Web Services
- Our research uncovered three remote job openings with Kindercare Education
- We learned KinderCare Education partners with and donates to non-profit organizations
- Research indicated KinderCare Education offers competitive salaries
- We noted KinderCare Education values applicants with strong communication skills
- Application method: Applicant Tracking Software