A company is looking for an Accounts Payable Associate to independently perform accounting and other tasks related to efficiently maintaining and processing high-volume accounts payable transactions in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code, and match invoices
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry and management
- 1-3 years of hands-on and thorough accounts payable experience
- Ability to meet deadlines