A company is looking for an Assistant Director of Financial Planning who will be responsible for mentoring and coaching financial counselors and planners, ensuring compliance standards are met, and managing the queueing system.
- Mentor and coach financial counselors and planners
- Perform daily QA assessments and provide feedback
- Manage the queueing system and ensure compliance standards are met
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Some Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- 12 months demonstrated results in financial counselor role or 2 years combined financial aid experience preferred
- 2 years team management experience preferred