Staff Reviewed: Wed, Dec 23, 2020
Job Category: Education, Marketing, Product Management, Social Media
Remote Level: 100% Remote
Weekly Hours: Full Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Education Level: Bachelors, Masters
Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve provides online prep exam courses to increase students' likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are a fully virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who is eager to use digital channels to generate leads and build brand awareness. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work on identifying weaknesses and finding ways to improve performance across these channels.
- Multi-channel campaign creation and data-driven campaign experience
- Monitor and enhance customer acquisition and subscription performance
- Strong copywriting ability for emails, ads and landing pages
- High digital acumen - understanding, and ability to lead online advertising, SEO and SEM, websites, social media, and emerging digital channels to drive lead conversions
- Proven track record growing & large budget campaigns on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Youtube, Google Ad Network, Twitter and more.
- Experience with marketing automation and email marketing campaigns
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a remote team environment
- Project management excellence, with demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, including list and campaign management
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B, B2C multi-channel marketing, preferably in a campaign management role
- Full-time job; flexible Monday through Friday schedule available within 9 am - 3 pm Eastern Time
- Ran successful advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ad Network, and other emerging channels.
- Demand generation experience
- User Experience (UX) Design, SEO/SEM, Product Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Market Research, A/B Testing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Management, Google Analytics, Growth Hacking, Google Adwords, Marketing Automation Platforms
- Previous experience with Hubspot, Active Campaign, a plus
Why Work for Achieve Test Prep?
We believe our team members empower our company and are the reason for our success. We are the nation's largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths.
Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam.
Team member engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. We offer on-the-job training and career advancement opportunities. Does Achieve sound like the place for you?
To apply, please click the "Apply" button to complete our online application and screening questionnaire.
Company Achieve Test Prep
Headquarters Wayne, New Jersey
Website Achieve Test Prep
BBB URL Achieve Test Prep
Achieve Test Prep is a training and education company. What They Do Achieve Test Prep offers users training and instruction to prepare them for professional life. This service also offers credit-by-examination for certain fields, allowing students to test out of future classes. Achieve Test Prep will...Full Company Profile