A school district in Minnesota is seeking a Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide virtual services to elementary, middle, and high school students with mild to moderate speech impediments.
- Assist a caseload of elementary, middle, and high school students with speech impediments
- Provide virtual services to school aged children
- Work full time or part time hours, depending on preference
- Active SLP MN License
- ASHA CCC's
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Ability to pass a tech screening