A school district in Minnesota is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time, remote position.
- Provide general speech therapy services to students in grades K-5
- Conduct testing, assessments, evaluations, and report writing
- Collaborate with other professionals and develop goals for students
- Hold a valid MN SLP License and teaching certificate
- Have SLP CCC's and previous experience working in schools
- Experience with virtual therapy is a plus
- Pass a tech screen and provide liability insurance