A school district is seeking a Minnesota State Licensed Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual evaluations, direct intervention, and therapy to students in the K-5 age range with mild to moderate needs.
- Conduct virtual evaluations to assess speech, language, and communication needs
- Provide direct intervention and therapy to students based on IEP needs
- Participate in virtual IEP meetings with parents, faculty, and other professionals
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Hold an ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Maintain a valid Minnesota state license to practice speech therapy
- Carry professional liability insurance coverage as an independent contractor