A school district in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking a Pennsylvania Licensed School Psychologist.
- Conduct online assessments to identify specific student cognitive or behavioral needs
- Collaborate with fellow faculty to meet individual IEP requirements through virtual meetings
- Provide remote therapy tailored to individual IEP needs
- Possess a Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Hold a valid Pennsylvania state certification for School Psychology
- Demonstrate two years of recent experience in a school setting
- Maintain professional liability insurance coverage