Remote Accounting Controller Vice President
A technology company has an open position for a Remote Accounting Controller Vice President.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring timely general ledger close for period-end and adherence to other accounting-related deadlines
- Generating period-end financial packets
- Formalizing and maintaining compliance with internal controls
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; Master's in Accounting, and CPA certification
- 10+ years of tax and finance experience in a technology company or Big 4 firm
- Strong general ledger accounting and analytical skills
- Proficiency with industry-standard financial tools and software
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience with building tax planning functions and clearly communicating details to management
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH