Remote Actuarial Business Intelligence Manager
A financial services company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Actuarial Business Intelligence Manager.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Utilizing knowledge about the insurance industry, business intelligence / analytics, data management technologies
- Managing data discovery efforts and leverages data and analytical platforms
- Leading team that maintains input files for actuarial modeling software
- Bachelor’s in mathematics, analytics, statistics, actuarial science, information systems, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience leading people or projects in the areas of data, reporting, and analytics
- Intermediate skills using analytics tools and languages
- Intermediate skills with relational databases, data warehousing, data mining and OLAP
- Proven experience with data visualization tools
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH