Remote Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Operations Engineer
A n information technology and services company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Operations Engineer.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Reviewing navy operational architecture for MLOps digital platform architecture consistencies
- Leading the development of Machine Learning techniques/algorithms to support human/machine teaming for decision making
- Evaluating data storage, digital platform architecture, and object oriented programming improvements
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- US Citizen - Active DOD Secret Clearance
- BA or BS degree and 8+ years experience
- Understanding of a broad set of machine learning algorithms and applied math
- Experience in applications coding and algorithms development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH