A healthcare company has an open position for a Remote Associate Principal Azure Application Developer.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Designing, developing, modifying, debugging and evaluating programs
- Analyzing complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Twelve (12) years of relevant technical or business work experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience applying code management principles