Staff Reviewed: Wed, Mar 15, 2023
This job expires in: 19 days
The position is an Associate Sales Support Specialist contractor role; it involves working closely with the Sales Support team to address administrative needs, ensure pipeline integrity and quality control, as well as support other projects across all sales regions. The company is working in the K-12 education industry and offers next-generation curriculum and assessment programs, serving over 10 million students in all 50 states. They seek a self-motivated, meticulous, and organized individual who is proficient in Mac iOS and has experience in Salesforce.com.
- Ensure quality assurance of Salesforce opportunities and quotes.
- Support the pipeline integrity and management while maintaining accurate documentation of business information.
- Provide backup support to the sales support team to build price quotes, as well as sending sample orders and special projects for all sales regions as needed.
- Participate in team projects to meet designated deadlines.
- Perform additional related projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of work experience in a related field
- Experience maintaining records and accurate documentation of business information
- Proficient in Mac iOS
- Experience in Salesforce.com (preferably with advanced training)