Remote B2B Marketing Higher Education Project Manager
An education company has a current position open for a Remote B2B Marketing Higher Education Project Manager.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Exceeding stakeholder expectations and requirements to ensure satisfaction with the project management service
- Establishing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with the campaign team
- Providing outstanding customer service to all internal stakeholders
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a Project Management role
- PMP certification, PMP learning certificate, ordemonstrate understanding and application of agile, waterfall, and PMI principles
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ownership mindset and attention to detail are required
- Exemplary collaboration skills and the ability to successfully manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH