Remote Business College Evaluator
A university has an open position for a Remote Business College Evaluator.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Crafting personalized, robust feedback to support accurate scoring of student responses
- Developing specific work plans and schedules to provide accurate and fair evaluations
- Cooperating within and between teams to meet the department’s commitment to students
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Subject matter expertise and appropriate advanced degree(s)/credential(s) relevant to evaluation content area
- Understanding, acceptance and adherence to the tenets of competency-based education and the split faculty model
- Advanced strength in written and oral communication
- Ability to discern evidence of competency within student submissions, including unexpected forms of response
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a business related field
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in business leadership or project management in business industry
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH