Remote Campaign Manager
A non-profit environmental conservation agency is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Campaign Manager.
Must be able to:
- Manage and implement multiple projects
- Negotiate agreements
- Supervise staff, interns, and/or volunteers
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years related experience or equivalent combination
- Experience with current and evolving technology in relevant field
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience, coursework, or other training in principles and practices of relevant field
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH