Job is Expired
Location: California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington
Staff Reviewed: Fri, Mar 03, 2023
Looking to land an opportunity at a company that's changing the game in the tech industry? BairesDev is the go-to Nearshore Technology Solutions provider for some of the biggest names in the business. From Google to Rolls-Royce, our Fortune 500 clients trust us to deliver top-notch services and drive their growth. With a phenomenal growth rate of over 50% annually for over a decade and a team of over 4,000 professionals spanning 40+ countries, we're expanding our reach and taking the world by storm. This is where you, as our Client Success Specialist will play a critical role.
About the role:
As a Client Success Specialist at BairesDev, you'll be the driving force behind our company's growth, responsible for:
- Scoping and shaping projects, defining business solutions, and driving lead generation and sales efforts to hit revenue targets.
- Identifying and managing key risks and representing our company to potential clients and senior executives at events, trade shows, and networking opportunities.
- Building strong, lasting relationships with potential clients and showcasing our unique value proposition.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a sales/client solutions agent.
- Proven track record of revenue generation, client retention, and sales target achievement.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiation techniques.
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations tailored to the needs of our potential clients.
- Native English or fully bilingual (English).
- Experience selling nearshore IT professional services and/or services is definitely a plus.
What we offer:
- 100% remote work.
- Work-from-home hardware setup.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- PTO, parental leave, and other special leaves.
- Healthcare coverage (Vision and Dental).
- Life Insurance.
- 401K Plan.
- An excellent compensation package, including base salary and commissions well above the market average.
- Strong sales operations, and travel & events coordination teams within the company to support your role.
- You can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
- An innovation-driven, diverse, and multicultural work environment that provides the support and resources for its professionals to thrive.
- The chance and resources to be a game-changer for one of America's fastest-growing, leading software development companies.
Join us and be a part of the BairesDev success story.