Remote Commercial Gas Power Proposal Manager
A global manufacturing company has a current position open for a Remote Commercial Gas Power Proposal Manager.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Driving the proposal and contract processes to develop scope, cost, risk, and market / value pricing strategy
- Collaborating with the respective sales, operations, and other functional teams during the deal development and review process
Skills and Requirements Include:
- 3 years of experience within the Power Generation and/or Energy industry
- 1+ yrs of Commercial experience with complex service solutions in the Power Generation and/or Energy Industry
- Engineering, business, technical (or equivalent) degree from a 4-year educational institution
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH