Remote Community Reinvestment Act Officer
A diversified banking services company is in need of a Remote Community Reinvestment Act Officer.
Must be able to:
- Develop and implement sales programs and goals
- Indirectly manage a portfolio of nonprofit partners
- Support the Markets in leveraging business relationships
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelors Business Administration/Management
- 5-7 years of experience in data driven social sector, research and evaluation, community relations, or similar
- Familiarity with CRA
- 5-7 years Experience in working with collaboratively with community groups and non-profit organizations
- 5-7 years Experience consulting and collaborating with senior leaders in various functional areas
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH