Remote Content Marketing Manager
A marketing agency is in need of a Remote Content Marketing Manager.
Must be able to:
- Manage production and development of content for marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Provide ongoing support of existing content and identify content gaps
- Implement brand growth initiatives with a focus on audience growth and engagement
Qualifications for this position include:
- 5-7 Years of Content Management Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, PR, or related field
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook required
- Familiarity with web technologies, trends, and emerging ideas for content strategy and management
- Ability to think laterally and creatively with superior communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH