Remote Contract Policy Writer
An information technology company has a current position open for a Remote Contract Policy Writer.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Helping with designing and optimizing Employee handbooks
- Working with Executives, Auditors and Security professionals to consolidate policies
- Writing easy-to-understand organized summarize
Position Requirements Include:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven working experience in technical and/or policy writing
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH