Remote Cybersecurity Operations Analyst
A technology solutions company is in need of a Remote Cybersecurity Operations Analyst.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Supporting the on-going operation and maintenance of a dashboard monitoring environment
- Installing, configuring, and supporting COTS cybersecurity solutions
- Closely coordinating with Engineering to generate root cause analyses (RCA's), updating tickets
- Able to identify gaps and bottlenecks in the presentation and reporting of data within and to the dashboard
- Able to prioritize and perform advanced troubleshooting activities
- Able to participate in technical discussions to elicit and communicate technical resource requirements
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH