Remote Cybersecurity Operations Analyst
A global wellness company is in need of a Remote Cybersecurity Operations Analyst.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Identify new areas for improvement and automation for the Security operation center
- Provide engineering support for the incident response and vulnerability management programs
- Maintain and develop scripts to automate the collection of vulnerabilities
Qualifications for this position include:
- 1+ year of relevant experience in python programming
- Understanding of cybersecurity threats, risks, and vulnerabilities
- 1+ year of experience in vulnerability management
- Exposure to cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Docker, etc
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH