Remote Data Platform Technical Product Manager
An eCommerce solutions developer has a current position open for a Remote Data Platform Technical Product Manager.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the annual and quarterly planning and prioritization efforts
- Defining, maintaining, and leading the implementation of a data platform product portfolio and roadmap
- Delivering data product development life cycle artifacts - requirements, test plan, release note, demo, data talk, etc
- 15+ years combined experience as analyst, data engineer, and data product manager
- Familiar or fluent in business intelligence tools, like looker, Tableau, and can effectively drive tool selection objectively
- Holistic understanding of modern cloud-base data platform architecture and technologies stack, such as Snowflake, Big Query, Fivetran, airflow etc
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH