Remote Data Scientist Deep Learning Engineer
A digital insurance claims company has a current position open for a Remote Data Scientist Deep Learning Engineer.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to a largely self-sufficient team
- Develop, deliver, run, maintain and evolve innovative machine learning powered services
- Provide relevant and concise updates to stakeholders
Position Requirements Include:
- Degree in a quantitative discipline
- Proven ability to apply data science and machine learning concepts
- Experience with image augmentation and preprocessing techniques using PIL, OpenCV and albumentations
- Demonstrated proficiency in Python and the Python data science ecosystem
- Proficiency in either PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously work to understand a problem and its boundaries
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH