Remote Database Administrator
A health services company is filling a position for a Remote Database Administrator.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Managing, maintaining, and optimizing multiple SQL instances
- Providing 24/7 support to a production environment and critical development operations
- Optimizing T-SQL
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Must possess extensive production SQL Server design, support, and administration experience
- Working knowledge of Powershell, Python, Json, Azure DevOps functions etc
- Understanding of Azure cloud platform and services like VNET, NSGs, Azure Automation, runbook etc
- Strong computer skills, experience with MS Office, CRM software and virtual communication tools
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH