Remote Database Administrator
A not-for-profit higher education institution has a current position open for a Remote Database Administrator.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Manage ticket and request queue
- Provide technical recommendations on system optimization
- Respond to escalations by off-shore team
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years of related experience in Microsoft SQL Platforms, MS SQL server administration, and performance tuning and optimization
- Demonstrate creative thinking, advanced problem solving and troubleshooting
- Willingness to learning Azure platforms and cloud offerings
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH