Remote Database Agile Development Manager
A health services company has an open position for a Remote Database Agile Development Manager.
Must be able to:
- Serve as an Agile Development Manager for two database-focused team
- Work directly with product owners, program team, scrum masters, and technical support teams
- Review the performance of individual team members and provide effective coaching
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of software engineering experience with complex software
- 5+ years of experience architecting/developing/maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments
- 3+ years leading teams who achieve excellent test automation
- 3+ years of software development management experience
- 1+ years leading teams using Agile, Scrum, XP, or Kanban
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH