Remote Digital Design Marketing Analyst
A digital design and creative development firm has an open position for a Remote Digital Design Marketing Analyst.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Building insights and recommendations that enhance website performance
- Creating dashboards and reports that outline the client’s site performance and opportunities for improvement
- Researching and following industry changes and trends to keep current on the latest best practices
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, data science, analytics, or another relevant field
- 2-3 years experience (at minimum) focused on digital marketing analytics
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, preferably both UA and GA4
- Experience working with social media data to inform paid and organic strategies
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices
- Ability to identify strong insights from analytics and turn them into actionable recommendations
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH