Remote Diversity Recruitment Program Manager
A medical technology company has a current position open for a Remote Diversity Recruitment Program Manager.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Coaching and upskilling the organization on diverse and inclusive hiring strategies
- Managing and developing partnerships
- 4+ years in a role focused on developing and managing strong relationships
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent relevant experience
- Event management experience, leading multiple programs from start to finish required
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH