Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Wed, Sep 21, 2022
This job expires in: 18 days
A privately-held e-learning company is in need of a Remote eLearning User Research Specialist.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with our partners
- Identify clear research objectives
- Develop screeners for participant recruitment
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- 3 years of experience working in user research or user experience.
- 3 years of working with children (may be combined with research experience above)
- Experience working with user groups of all ages, especially early childhood, and elementary-age children
- Ability to quickly synthesize key consumer insights
- Comfortable working with software and equipment