Remote Engineering Manager
A global insurance company is seeking a Remote Engineering Manager.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting team members in addressing or escalating issues to make the overall team more efficient
- Ensuring application or portfolio of platforms are enhanced and maintained to meet business functional need
- Monitoring team effectiveness and addresses issues affecting team productivity
Position Requirements Include:
- Five years' experience in a practice relevant domain including delivering software solutions in an agile environment
- Knowledge of technology concepts, strategies and methodologies
- Able to manage complex technology development concepts, capabilities and maturity
- Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative, communication, presentation and management skills
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH