Remote Financial Advising Analyst II
A consumer-based financial advising company is in need of a Remote Financial Advising Analyst II.
Must be able to:
- Collaborate with various functional departments and internally within Finance as appropriate
- Align with Accounting during month-end close on accruals and timing of expense recognition
- Track budget movement across various expense accounts/departments and ensure spending in accordance with budgets
Qualifications for this position include:
- 2+ years of work experience in a finance capacity
- Prior experience forecasting
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint or Google Sheets and Slides
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Eagerness to build complex financial models
- Ability to work across departments and levels to solve problems and achieve results
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH