Remote Financial Services Marketing Coordinator
A financial services company is filling a position for a Remote Financial Services Marketing Coordinator.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing the event strategy and execution for national and regional tradeshows
- Creating project calendars and timelines and work cross-functionally to ensure deadlines are met
- Managing the development and distribution of customized B2B2C end consumer marketing materials
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- 2+ years' experience in a project management or marketing-based role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage to aggressive deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, with strong knowledge of PowerPoint
- Attention to detail with ability to deliver consistent high-quality results on time
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH