Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Thu, Feb 23, 2023
This job expires in: 4 days
A pharmaceutical company is in need of a Remote Global Policy and Public Affairs Oncology Director.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinating closely as a single point of contact for Corporate Affairs colleagues supporting IDM efforts in the oncology space
- Developing and implementing metrics to measure effectiveness and impact of key initiatives
- Planning and managing a budget, and operate within established guidelines
- B.A. / B.S.
- Minimum 7 years in the pharmaceutical industry, another health care sector, public policy, communication, public affairs, or market access
- Knowledge of health care policy and pharmaceutical industry, and understanding of business and regulatory environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence without authority