Remote Global Systems Integrator Partner Manager
A cybersecurity company is filling a position for a Remote Global Systems Integrator Partner Manager.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Leverage the global account plan and create a regional plan
- Drive revenue and market share growth with identified strategic Global System Integrators (GSI)
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plans
- 5 + years' experience selling to global enterprise customers working on deal sizes of high six figures and greater
- A background of exceeding revenue quota and new customer adoption goals
- Experience in the Security market is important
- Degree educated or has like to like skill and sector experience
- A proven track record of successfully increasing revenues through strategic alliances
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH