Remote Governance Risk and Compliance Analyst
An entertainment services company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Governance Risk and Compliance Analyst.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Participating in the completion of assessments of operational security controls
- Identifying and documenting cyber risks
- Participating in the execution of the security awareness training
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of combined experience in information security, GRC, BCP/DR, and risk management
- Foundational knowledge of relevant control frameworks
- Hands on security controls test/review experience for web applications
- Familiarity working with and/or managing Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) tools
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Degree in technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH