Remote Health Insurance Customer Service Representative
A non-profit health insurance company has an open position for a Remote Health Insurance Customer Service Representative.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Submitting claims for adjudication, correction, payment, or review as appropriate
- Researching and providing final resolution to inquiries within contractual requirements
- Responding to inquirer using various forms of communication
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Have the ability to learn medical and insurance terminology
- U.S. citizenship is required for this position due to Department of Defense restrictions
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH