Remote Healthcare Internal Audit Data Analyst
A business consulting firm is in need of a Remote Healthcare Internal Audit Data Analyst.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Utilizing software
- Designing and updating Excel-based workbooks
- Ability to manage multiple issues, keep track of status, and contact to clients
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience as a healthcare analyst
- Minimum of five years' experience in healthcare analytics
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH