Remote HIM Certified Inpatient Coder
An integrated health system has an open position for a Remote HIM Certified Inpatient Coder.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Accurately coding all records
- Providing interdepartmental coding assistance
- Facilitating optimization of revenue while maintaining compliance standards
Position Requirements Include:
- Registered Health Information Admin or Tech or Certified Coding Specialist/Physician Based
- Or Certified Professional Coder, Certified Inpatient Coder, or Certified Outpatient Coder upon hire
- Knowledge of ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPC coding rules and guidelines
- Knowledge of medical science, anatomy and physiology
- Ability to perform computer data entry
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH