Remote Hospitality Senior Service Reliability Engineer
An information technology has a current position open for a Remote Hospitality Senior Service Reliability Engineer.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Playing a key role in accelerating the organization's ability to deliver changes reliably
- Developing standardized automation to control, build artifact and deploy managed services
- Forming a common continuous deployment pipeline for application development teams
- At least 3 years as a Reliability Engineer or Software Engineering
- Very good knowledge in relational DB (Oracle, MySQL) and noSQL technology
- Experience in application build and release engineering in Service Oriented Architectures
- Proficient in deployment and infrastructure configuration management tools
- Exposure to cloud systems and related ecosystem
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH