Remote Human Resource Analyst
A software company has an open position for a Remote Human Resource Analyst.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning, execution and delivery of compliance, and compensation processes
- Perform competitive analysis and obtains market research to support strategy and planning efforts for Total Rewards
- Support various compliance initiatives such as salary grade and/or benefits audits
Position Requirements Include:
- 2-3 years of Human Resources analytics experience
- Proven experience in an HR Operations or similar environment
- Compensation experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH