Remote Information Technology Program Manager
An accounting, consulting and technology firm needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Information Technology Program Manager.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Understand the business, assist in the prioritization of projects
- Solve for business problems
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the current and emerging state of the system technologies
Qualifications for this position include:
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years managing one or more medium to high complexity business/IT infrastructure/application projects
- Brings hands-on business analysis and project management expertise
- Knowledgeable about Professional Services Organization operations and technologies
- Prior experience in managing Robotic Process Automation and Enterprise Resource Management projects
- Experience as a project manager in a professional services environment
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH